NWC Member groups offer training in all forms of wildlife rescue and rehabilitation. Listed below are the training courses offered by our member organisations.
- This event has passed.
NATF – Introduction to the Rescue and Rehabilitation and Release of the Echidna and Platypus
June 26, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm$22
This course will cover:
- Safety & handling considerations;
- Legal requirements;
- Rescue & transportation considerations;
- Assessment & stabilisation;
- Common injuries & diseases;
- Injury management;
- Housing and best husbandry practices;
- Food and nutrition;
- Release considerations.